TERMS AND CONDITIONS
While availing payment options provided herein, the merchant (The Linking Tree Consulting) will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and the “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website/store/Links for Virtual Consultancy by you shall be mandatorily in Indian Rupees and within the territory of India. The payment link will not facilitate transaction in any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are on a principal-to- principal bipartite contractual basis between the buyer and seller and the payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate completion of the Transaction.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by seller is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing automated online electronic payment.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through your Issuing Bank to the Seller using the Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through personal/ telephonic/electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- 100% fee is refunded if cancellation is made upto15 days in advance of the program delivery day.
- 50% fees will be refunded if cancellation is made 8 or more days in advance of the delivery day.
- No refund will be made in case the cancellation is made less than 7 days of departure/delivery day.
- You, as a Buyer, shall notify the seller immediately upon non-delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by you of non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim with the seller within the stipulated time then this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. – This is correct.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- Refund shall be as per the sale conditions and shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Seller reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which seller may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
The buyer acknowledges that the seller will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of the buyer.
Registration & Features
When browsing our site, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make payment for a program.
Certain features of the Websites are available only to Registered Users. Current examples include access to premium content, reading lists, and any on-site commenting or collaboration activities. Additional features may be made available to Registered Users over time.
How to register
To register, you will need to provide certain information about yourself and create a username and password. This combination of information (“Account”) will be your Account as a Registered User.
Registrations may be accepted, rejected or cancelled by us at any time and for any reason. If your registration is cancelled, you will continue to have access to the Websites; however, you will no longer have access to features available only to Registered Users.
Responsibilities of Registered Users
If you choose to register with us and become a registered User, you agree you are solely responsible for your account and any and all activities that occur under your account, including all activities of any persons who gain access to your account with or without your permission. In becoming a Registered User, you also agree to:
Provide true, current, accurate and complete information about yourself as requested by us from time to time and notify us promptly of any changes to your information so that your account information is current, complete and accurate;
Maintain the confidentiality and security of your account, including your username and password.
Notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, account password, or service provided through your account, as well as any breach of security with respect to your account,
account password or service provided through it; and assist us, if and as we request, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your account.
Privacy of Registered Users
Our Privacy statement explains how we protect and use your information; the Registered User section of the Privacy statement explains additional information we collect and additional uses of information about Registered Users.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website (including your account, if you are a Registered User), effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including because the operation or efficiency of the website or our or any third party’s equipment or network is impaired by your use of the website; we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the website; or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these terms. We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Websites.
In order to pay for a program and/or related services through our site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, email address and the name or names of the person(s) attending the program. We require this information to process, fulfil and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on The Linking Tree Consulting site. To the extent these services are provided and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question.
When you purchase a service through The Linking Tree Consulting, we must provide certain of your personal information to the other involved third party to enable the successful fulfillment of your arrangements in terms of Travel, Stay and Activity. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other personal information to third parties.
Without limiting any of our rights, we may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website without notice if, in our sole and absolute discretion, we determine or believe that you have violated any of the Terms, including but not limited to any of your responsibilities as set out above.
Your use of the Website, and the content and features accessed through them, constitutes your agreement to these Terms; such agreement will be deemed for all legal purposes to be in writing and legally enforceable as a signed written agreement.
In these Terms, (i) the captions and headings are for convenience only and do not constitute substantive matter and are not to be construed as interpreting the contents of these Terms, (ii) the word “including”, the word “includes” and the phrase “such as”, when following a general statement or term (whether or not non-limiting language such as “without limitation” or “but not limited to” or other words of similar import are used with reference thereto), is not to be construed as limiting, and the word “or” between two or more listed matters does not imply an exclusive relationship between the matters being connected, and (iii) all references to Website addresses or URLs will also include any successor or replacement Websites containing substantially similar information as the referenced Websites(s).